website SEO overview
see how the search engines rate your website
A health check for your website
SEO audit & review
Let's find out what needs doing
Is Google finding your website? Does it appear in searches? Is your website giving Google what it needs?
Search engines constantly scan the internet to find and update its list of live websites. When a website appears in a search, this shows it has been “indexed”. But if your website is not supplying enough of the right information, you could be invisible or be buried way down the list.
A first step would be to find out how visible your website is to the search engines and see what information it is supplying.
We can do this by asking your website for these details (a crawl report).
Website Analyser checks your entire website and gives you a report on what is being presented to the search engines. This includes any issues that may have a detrimental effect on where and how the website appears when searched for. A score out of 100 is produced along with information to help improve that score.
To help we include a 15 minute online meeting or telephone conversation to get you started and help you get the most from the information the report provides.The report is supplied in PDF format.
Report cost is £30 +VAT including 15 minutes contact time – via telephone or online meeting
- Purchase a report and supply us your email address and the URL you wish us to run the report on
- We will arrange a convenient meeting time to discuss the results
- We will email a PDF version of the report that will give you information about keywords and positions, estimated search traffic, search volume, cost per click, positioned URLs and competition strength.
Why not find out what keywords are working for your competitors website using our SEO benchmark report
Other reports available
Run a complete crawl report on your website
- check page titles and meta data
- see how your pages are indexed
- find broken links and errors
- discover page load speeds
Plus we will arrange a chat to go through the results and email you a PDF version of the report.